Fra: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]Pa vegne af
Raj M Verma
Sendt: 13. september 2001 19:06
Til: users ns
Emne: [ns] ns in linux7.2 Susi

Dear ns users, I've downloaded ns-allinone-2.1b8a
today and installed in my Susi Linux 7.2 version. I
created a .cshrc file in the same directory where I
have ns and set the environment variables in that file
and then I ran the validate but 5 tests (Mcast-PBtr,
Mcast-PBPtr, Mcast-PBUtr, ttl-PBtr, ottl-PBtr) have
been failed. now I'm trying with the examples to check
whether nam is working or not by giving the command ns
example1a.tcl in the directory
ns/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/ns-tutorial/examples but it's
saying that bash: ns: command not found. I think the
problem is with setting the environment path variable.
I'm not familiar with linux. cud any one help me in
setting the path variable in linux. thanx in advance.
Raj.