[ns] dropped packets in diffserv edge router

I just posted the message about the limit() function.  After a little
thought, it occurred to me that it might be better to get help with my
general problem, than with such a little detail.

I am writing a simulation using Nortel's Diffserv implementation.  I
have three sources (one for each service class) sending data to an edge
router.  The edge router then sends the data through some core routers
to the destination.  Currently, I want to effectively "turn off"
policing.  Therefore, I am using TokenBucket and want to set CIS and CBS
such that no packets are degraded to a lower code point or dropped.
Currently CIR and CBS are both set at 10Mb.  Also, I have set the MRED
mode to DROP witha threshold of 10Mb with the goal that all packets are
enqueued (no drops).  The problem that I am having is that at the edge
router, all pachets are dropped.  Not a single one is enqueued.  Below
is the queue configuration I am using:

$qe1c1 set numQueues_ 3
$qe1c1 setNumPrec 2
$qe1c1 setSchedularMode PRI
$qe1c1 setMREDMode DROP
$qe1c1 addPolicyEntry [$s_ef id] [$d_ef id] TokenBucket 01 10000000
10000000
$qe1c1 addPolicyEntry [$s_af id] [$d_af id] TokenBucket 11 10000000
10000000
$qe1c1 addPolicerEntry TokenBucket 01 00
$qe1c1 addPolicerEntry TokenBucket 11 00
$qe1c1 addPHBEntry 01 0 0
$qe1c1 addPHBEntry 11 1 0
$qe1c1 addPHBEntry 00 2 0
$qe1c1 configQ 0 0 10000000
$qe1c1 configQ 1 0 10000000
$qe1c1 configQ 2 0 10000000

The source sends out CBR/UDP packets with a packet size of 10kb and an
interval of 0.005.

Am I setting the parameters wrong or is there some other major problem?

I would appreciate any help that I can get as soon as possible cuase I
am really stumped and can't continue until I get this worked out.

Thank a lot!
Karen Gray