Sent: Friday, 21 de September de 2001 13:11
Subject: [ns] Size of node, Length of link

Hi All. I am a Korean student.
(Please excuse my English ability. English is not my native language.)

I have a question.

I want to control size of node and length of link.

Example : This is an example of NS.

But, (for example) I want to reduce size of node.

And, I want to expand or reduce length of link.

What is the method which makes enable my problem?

In [ $ns duplex-link ($n1) ($n2) (bandwidth) (delay) (type) ] ,
the "delay" option can reduce/expand length of link.
But it can not accurate control.

Please send me sample tcl code or command.