Re: [ns] ftp source

Hi Debo,

I searched the ns manual and couldn't find such detail things. The manual
just say FTP is an application module. There are some commands with it to
generate some bulk data.

	q1: where and how to set up the data rates or pkt size for ftp?
	q2: what's the diffrence between application (ftp) and traffic
	generator(CBR)?

If there is such things in the manual could you tell me the pages? Thanks
a lot!

Sincerely,

--Jie