[ns] Pls help...Webtraffic over TCP!!!

Hi ns-users,
I have configured webtraffic with 25 clients and 1
server. I have problems configuring some TCP
parameters for individual flows or nodes.
This is what part of my script looks like:

# Create page pool
set pool [new PagePool/WebTraf]
# Setup servers and clients
$pool set-num-client [llength [$ns set src_]]
$pool set-num-server [llength [$ns set dst_]]
set i 0
foreach s [$ns set src_] {
	$pool set-client $i $n($s)
	incr i
{
set i 0
foreach s [$ns set dst_] {
	$pool set-server $i $n($s)
	incr i
}

PagePool/WebTraf instproc alloc-tcp {} {
	set tcp [new Agent/TCP/Newreno]
        $tcp set window_ 64
        $tcp set packetSize_ 1000
	return $tcp
}

PagePool/WebTraf instproc alloc-tcp-sink {} {
	set tcpsink [new Agent/TCPSink]
	return $tcpsink
}

From this script I expect that my TCP window is set to
a max of 64 but from the results I obtain the window
remains at 1 and sometimes goes to 0. No ACKs are
dropped.
Is there something am doing wrong???

Another question...how would I configure varying TCP
parameters for different nodes. Like setting TCP
window for client 1 and client 2 different from the
window setting for the other clients.
Is there a way I can configure these parameters on a
per flow, or per node basis.

Thanks so much for your help.

Frank Akujobi

=====