Re: [ns] i'm very new with ns

# TCP connections between node_(0) and node_(2)
set tcp [new Agent/TCP]
$tcp set class_ 2
set sink0 [new Agent/TCPSink]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $tcp
$ns attach-agent $n2 $sink0
$ns connect $tcp $sink0
set ftp [new Application/FTP]
$ftp attach-agent $tcp

Thanks for the reply- as seen above, I did define it
above and I think it's correct.  So if it's not the
problem, what are some other possibilities?  Thanks so
much in advance!

--- "Marcos \"Locksmith\" Portnoi" <[email protected]>