[ns] creating and cancelling phone calls

Hi,

I want to simulate mobile communication with phone calls. The calls are poisson distributed. Now I have two problems:

I use Agent/UDP with Application/Traffic/Exponential with average time of 120 secs (average duration of a call). But this works only in one direction. In the other direction I need of course the same, since a phone call always consists of both connections (i.e. I want that up- and downlink start and stop sending data at the same time).
How can I do this ? If I use an additional random variable for the other direction, I will get other values there.

The second problem: it can happen that a subscriber wants to do a call, but currently there is no free channel. How can I tell the traffic source that it should stop sending when there is no channel left ?

Bye
Alex

--
Free Dmitry Sklyarov !