[ns] New NS Node

Hi!
I'm developping a new module in NS such that I can make simulations
with ip nodes without buffers and with the possibility of packet
deflection. Initially I'll have a simple node with 2 input and 2
output ports and my goal is the implementation of this node with a
criterion of deflection such that if I have 2 packets in the 2 input
ports with the same preferred path, than one of than wil be send to
the oder port (not preferencial).
To do this, I intend to take advantage of the NS classifier. One idea
would be create a table of short paths of each node to the all oders
network nodes, but I don't know how (and where) to insert  this in Ns
code. After, modify (or insert) a new creterion in the nodes (instead
of buffers, the packets would be sent to the oder port whem there
were 2 packets with the same intended output port in the node).
I'm beginning this work, and at this moment I have no idea to do
this. If somebody can send me some hints, I'll thank very much.

Luiz
Luiz Henrique Bonani - Msc. Student
Electrical and Computer Engineering School
State University of Campinas - Campinas - SP - Brazil