[ns] two questions

Hi all,

Here I'd like to ask two questions.

1) I use

   eval $qMonitor($i) set pdrops_

to monitor several queues and get a result that 5
queue of them have packets dropped. In addition, I use

   set tf [open Ns.tr w]
   $ns trace-all $tf

to get a trace file. In this trace file, I can also
get information about dropping. However, I find that
the two informations about dropping cannot be matched.
For example, only one of queues which I monitor
through queue-monitor has packets dropped shown in
trace file, but according to queue-monitor result,
there should also be other 4 queues having packets
dropped. How to explain this?

2) Can I change the effective bit of <time> printed in
trace file? And which file should I change?

Look forward to anybody's answer. Thank you!

Yr