[ns] security issues in ns

hi,
I want to simulate a wireless network with home
agents,foreign agents and mobile nodes.In that network
I want to simulate some security protocols like IPSEC
or a firewall and study how secure a network can be
using various protocols.Does ns simulator supports
such usage of security protocols?
Does it use any security protocol by default while
routing?
if not
Can I make an extension to ns so that it could support
security protocols?Is it possible.

I will be happy if you can answer my questions
or let me know if I need to be more clear.

Thanks
Sunil

=====
Sunil Kumar Chirra