[ns] multicast with mobile ip

Dear Sir

I try to multicat data from one node to tow basestation which forwrd
these data to a mobilenode.I use DM protocol.
The problem when the link between the mobilenode and the other base
staion is up no data forward to the mobilenode.
and i try to do the same sinario with normal node but the same problem
appear when the link is up and down.

one of examples in ../../newmcast see that dynamicDM is the solution in
dynamic link . i try to use it in ns-2.1b7 and 2.1b8 but it dosn't work.

      please try to help.
           Thanks.

                             N0

              BS1                 BS2