[ns] wireless simulation error

Dear ns-users,

   I am using the gen_scen.pl that downloaded from cmu webpage. I have run
the example it provide and it works fine. I have tried to added few more
mobile host to the scenario. Instead of tcp, I use udp and 64b for each
packet. I also use mobile host sending packet to wired node instead of wired
node sending packet to mobile host. However, There is any error message come
out everytime I run it, does anyone know why and how to solve it. This is
the error message.

--- Classfier::no-slot{} default handler (tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl) ---
        _o1602: no target for slot 1
        _o1602 type: Classifier/Port/Reserve
content dump:
classifier _o1602