[ns] Problem incorporating pgm code into ns-2.1b8a

Hi,
Any one of you tried incorporating the pgm code contributed by Ryan Barnett
into ns-2.1b8a. I made all the necessary changes and also did a 'make'
successfully, but when I run a sample script(sim2.tcl), it says:

Group addr: -2147483648
invalid command name "Agent/PGM/Sender"
    while executing
"Agent/PGM/Sender create _o384 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new Agent/PGM/Sender"
    invoked from within
"set src0 [new Agent/PGM/Sender]"
    (file "sim2.tcl" line 102)

I get the same "invalid command name" for all sample scripts. Did I do some
error in compiling? or Do I need to do something else, so that it recognizes
the definitions of PGM-Sender/Receiver etc.
Thanks.
-Shanti