Re: [ns] Problem with multicast and DV and question about multicast protocols

	I have been simulating complex multicast scenarios with losses including DV,
so I had the same error that Manuel and Aaron mention. But if you take the
mcast.tcl included in the 2.1b8 release, so you put DV, add a link between
node 2 and 3 and cut it, it works (even if DV is active!).

	Why this happens? Is it possible that in complex scenarios any special
situations make DV+multicast crash?

	Thanks in advance.

	Aniceto Laliga N�cher.