[ns] no class variable error - OWNS package

> [...]
>simulator(OWNS) package on top on ns. I tried running demo tcl given in
>OWNS
>package. It gives the following error:
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>warning: no class variable Agent/SessionTrafficRcvr::off_wdm_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>
>Creating links 0...warning: no class variable FiberDelayLink::debug_
>
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.
>

>     (_o54 cmd line 1)
>     invoked from within
>"_o54 cmd attach-nam-traces _o14 _o50 file3"
>     invoked from within
>"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
>     (procedure "_o54" line 2)
>     (SplitObject unknown line 2)
>     invoked from within
>"$queue attach-nam-traces $n1 $n2 $file"
>     (procedure "_o4" line 10)
>     (Simulator namtrace-queue line 10)
>     invoked from within
>"$self namtrace-queue $n1 $n2 $trace"
>     (procedure "_o4" line 30)
>     (Simulator simplex-FiberLink line 30)
>     invoked from within
>"_o4 simplex-FiberLink _o14 _o50 8Mb 40ms Null 8"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
>"eval $self simplex-FiberLink $n1 $n2 $bw $delay $linktype $nlambda $args"
>     (procedure "_o4" line 9)
>     (Simulator duplex-FiberLink line 9)
>     invoked from within
>"$ns duplex-FiberLink $n([lindex $t 0]) $n([lindex $t 1]) $linkBW [lindex
>$t
>2] Null $wvlens"
>     (procedure "create-topology" line 51)
>     invoked from within
>"create-topology ns WDMNode SessionTrafficRcvr 8Mb 8 1 8 0.024 1 0.5 50"
>     ("eval" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
>"eval create-topology ns WDMNode SessionTrafficRcvr $val(link_bw)
>$val(link_wvlen_num) \
>         $val(wvlen_conv_factor) $val(wvlen_conv_dist) $val(wvl..."

I also tried giving default value to this variable as suggested in the error
description. But, when I try to build ns again I get the error

setdest.cc : err.h  not found.
Error exit code 1
Stop!

Has anyone used OWNS package? Can someone guide me through getting rid of
this problem.