[ns] Re: Some doubts in TCP throughput

Hi,
  Thanks for your email. I was actually referring to
GEO RTT delay + some delay in equipments.
  But, for this question sake, let me keep it at 500ms
RTT. Can you please help me with the throughput
calculation.
  128*8 /.5 = 2.048Mbps.
  Can you please let me know whether there this is the
theoritical best throughput achievable without
increasing window size?

Thank you
Srihari Raghavan