[ns] Calender Scheduler hangs

Hi,

     I have implemented my oqn routing protocol. When I run the simulations, the simalation seems to "hang" ro just pause/stop in between.
    If I set my timer period to updates every 50secs, the simalations runs ok and i get results. But if I reduce the timer period to anything less than 40secs the simulation just seems to hang or get stuck.
   I checked and found that it hangs withtin the "CalenderScheduler::insert( )" function.

  Can someone please tell me why this happens? I need to reduce the time period and this just is not working.

Thanx a lot
Karthik.