[ns] HTTP in wireless network

Hi all,
I wish to create two mobile nodes. One of the node is running as a
web server while the other is running as a web client. The client
is connecting to the server and request some web pages periodically.
Can anybody tell me how to do it?

Before i composed this email, I read the example program
"simple-webcache.tcl" in ns manual, and found out that there is a
"duplex-link" between the client and the server, and the client and
the cache object. However, there is no link between nodes in wireless
networks. How can the client be connected to the server or the client
in wireless networks?

Thanx a lot!

sincerely
junlan