Re: [ns] multiple rendezvous points

'set_c_rp' defines the candidate RP's and the current CtrMcast
implementation will use the last RP as the initial RP.
see the codes in:
  tcl/ctr-mcast/CtrMcastComp.tcl:CtrMcastComp instproc set_c_rp args
  tcl/ctr-mcast/CtrMcast.tcl:CtrMcast instproc set_c_rp {}
  tcl/ctr-mcast/CtrRPComp.tcl:CtrRPComp instproc compute-rpset {}
  tcl/ctr-mcast/CtrMcast.tcl:CtrMcast instproc set-rpset args

- difa