[ns] Problems with statistics in runnig tcl scripts in ns2

 I'm actually running tcl scripts in the ns2 and I've alittle problem. I'm able to run then and to see the *.nam file in the NAM , but I don't understand what can I do to get statistics from the files. There are usually (in the tcl's I'm runnig) two output files for stats( outstats.tr and otevents.tr), but I don't understand how can I use these file to plot things like "number of packet loss",.... Does anybody know how to do this????Do you know how can I see the statististics array generated by the ns???? I'm runnig tcl like the one of the attachment. I would be very thankful if somebody could help me .

Thanks for paying attention to this mail.

Best Regards

            Jorge

srm-session.tcl