[ns] Problems with GPRS-Patch

Hi all,

sorry about my poor english! I have a problem with the gprs-Patch.
I copied all .c & .h files to ns-2.1b7a and the .tcl Files to
tcl/lib/.
If i start ./install, this is the output:

mac-gprs.o mac-gprs.cc
In file included from mac-gprs.cc:50:
mac-gprs.h:355: declaration of `rxQ' as multidimensional array
mac-gprs.h:355: must have bounds for all dimensions except the first
mac-gprs.h:356: declaration of `txQ' as multidimensional array
mac-gprs.h:356: must have bounds for all dimensions except the first
make: *** [mac-gprs.o] Error 1

Can someone help me? I use the allinone version. Later, I want to
patch my new version ns2.1b8a.

thanx alex
Alexander Honnef                    [email protected]