[ns] Queue size C++

Hi people,

I wrote an application that generates frames, and passes them to a UDP
agent. This UDP agents splits the frames up into smaller packets.

/N1/ ------ /N2/ ------ /N3/
     =====>      =====>

Let's say, I have a link between node 1 and 2, and a link between node 2 en
3, both droptail. Node 1 is the generator. Node 3 the sink. Node 2 should be
a multiplexer queue (with infinite buffer).

Here's some of my tcl code :

$ns duplex-link $n1 $n2 34Mb 10ms DropTail
$ns duplex-link $n2 $n3 34Mb 10ms DropTail
$ns queue-limit $n2 $n3 2147483647

Is it correct ?

Every time a packet is sent, i need to know in the code of the UDP-agent (in
c++), how many packets there still are in that queue (node 2).

How can I get that information?

MVG,
Dirk