Re: [ns] Fw: a question about DSDV.cc file in your package

You can use the given Makefile to compile ur code, I think you need to use g++
or c++ for compiling, and have you set the path for Include files properly
while compiling ? The settings(includes path & libs) in the Makefile available
at the upper level directory of dsdv, i.e. under ns-2.1b8a should work for your
dsdv.cc

hope this helps,

Gautam