[ns] Interfacing of Routing table & MPLS table..??

Hi ns-users,
 I'm working on implementing MPLS over present IGP
routing protocols. I want to smulate it on ns
but I'm not getting exact file from where to start.

It is mentioned that "Routing protocol builds routing
table & LDP then uses routing table to establish label
bindings."
 But in my case I want to know..
1. Where is the present routing table configured in ns
package. (it is mentioned in manual it uses Dijkstra's
Algo for static& Belmen Ford for Dynamic routing"

2. Which is the file or code which uses this routing
table & calculates Label bindings according to LDP
specifications.
Thanks in advance,
Kanwar