[ns] where can I find the manual of using ad-hockey about CMU ns extend.

hi, all
	I have installed the ad-hockey, can run it successfully.
But the function of some menu is confused me. For example,
 	1) Add Node==>add one mobile node
	2) Add waypoint==>crete a route the mobile moveing.
	3) start==>the node move on the route exactly.
	4) Load/save==> Save this scenario as a file--A.scen.
	5) Load/save==> Load the file A.scen as scenario
	6) But it cann't work,e.i, the node can't move anymore.

MY machine Env:
	OS:	RH6.2
	NS:	2.1b7a
	Perl/TK:	800.015
	ad-hockey:	new version written by Josh??

what I need is some matterial for a newer.
	I just know a web site: http://www.cs.monarch.edu

Has anybody know some good place for a newer.

THX your reply.
best regards.

            zhou jianxin
            [email protected]