[ns] Unable to send packets downstream

hi,

I have an RTP Agent(Sender) which transmits packets to an RTCP
Agent(receiver). The RTCP Agent sends receiver reports(packets) once in a
fixed interval.

The Actual Problem :

Iam able to send the packets from the RTP Agent to the RTCP Agent but not
in the reverse direction...I mean, the RTCP Agent is not able to send
report packets back to the RTP Agent. It is failing at
target_->recv(p.0)..at this point "Segmentation Fault" Occurs.

I have checked the Destination Address in the IP header. it is correct.

Anyone please help me....

thanks,
Manoj.

--

"An example is not one of the important things in moulding a person's mind.
 Infact, it is the only important thing."

 C.MANOJ KUMAR,
 M.Tech, 2nd Year,
 Kanwal Rekhi School Of IT,
 IIT Bombay