[ns] from graduate student:facing problems in setting path for tcl and tk

Hi All,

I am a graduate student at Univ. of Denver and I was installing
ns-allinone-2.1b6.But while using ./configure command at ns directory it gives
me the following error

-n checking for tclsh8.0.4...
-n (cached)
../tclbox/bin/tclsh8.0
checking for tk.h... configure: error: NONE is not a directory

I had a look at the isi.edu site and couldnot find a solution it.CAN u kindly
tell me explicitly what path changes I have to make for solving this error.

Waiting for your earliest reply.

REGDS
HITEN