Re: [ns] Question about FullTCP

Hi Sandro,

The record proc performs periodic sampling of the variables you specify in it,
and therefore there is no guarantee that it will record ALL values.
You'd better use the tracing facilities provided by the agent.
You can do something like this:

$tcp_agent attach-trace $trace_file_handle
$tcp_agent trace t_seqno_
$tcp_agent trace ack_

You can also get sequence number & ack info from the packet trace file,
using grep & awk.

Dimitris.

--
Dimitris Velenis                              <[email protected]>
Network Management & Optimal Design Lab