Re: [ns] diffserv simulation

hi,
      I am doing a simulation for a diffserv network having both assured
service nodes and besteffort service nodes.i have attached the profiler
to the source nodes itself and an aggregate policer is installed before
the link.Do i have to attach the profiler to both assured service nodes
and best effort service nodes?.if so how do i differentiate both of them?.
also how to configure the policer to handle both assured service traffic
and best effort traffic?.
     it would be very helpful if u could tell me about this?.

with thanks,
vinoth.