[ns] Wired-cum-wireless routing

Hi all,

   I am simulating an wired-cum-wireless environment but I'm having a
problem with the routing scheme.
   In my implementation I have the following model:

	W(0)			W(1)
	 |			 |
	 |	  		 |
	BS(0) ----- N(0) ----- BS(1)

Where W(n) are the wireless nodes, BS(n) are the base stations and N(0) is a
wired node.
I defined an UDP agent in W(0) and a NULL agent in W(1), and attached a CBR
traffic source to the UDP agent.
I wanted that all the packets from W(0) to W(1) were transmitted via BS(0)
-> N(0) -> BS(1), but in my tests, after a short period of time, begins a
direct communication between W(0) and W(1).
How do I force that all packets be routed via the wired network ?

Thanks in advance,

Renan Cunha