[ns] ns-2.1b8a/nam1.0a10 problems

Hi All,
The latest version of NS/NAM is having some compatibility problems. I am
using ns-2.1b8a and nam-1.0a10 versions. In this version if I use
"orient" command for the links then I do not see anything in NAM. As soon
as I removes lines with "orient" I can see everything in NAM. Why is it
so?

Also, I am trying to run example of ns/tcl/ex/lantest.tcl - LAN simulation
example. It shows very weird topology in nam-1.0a10 and you can't even
re-layout it properly. What is wrong?

Are there any problems with this latest versions and if so, what is the
solution?

Thanks a Lot!

-Harsh.
The true measure of success is revealed only by looking at the obstacles
that an individual had to overcome to achieve their goals.
HARSH J. SHAH (MS-EECN)
UNIV. OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
2669 D, MENLO AVE.
LA, CA-90007,USA.