Re: [ns] Multiple RED queues.

On Monday 10 December 2001 19:54, you wrote:

> There are some examples of using multiple RED queues in DiffServ model
> (so called physical queues). You may find them helpful at:
> ~ns/tcl/ex/diffserv

Thanks but that's the first place I checked. 8-)
The problem is that I only found examples of multiple virtual queues (use of
"numQueues_" parameter) , but not physical ones.
I was wondering if somebody had tried to use something with "numPrec" more
than 1 (number of physical queues), and tried to monitor them.

Thanks,
Giulio