Re: [ns] how to monitor the signal strngth of incoming packet?

Signal strength of all incoming pkts are checked at the wireless-phy
interface, where you could possibly add some kind of trace support
that would log the energy of incoming pkts.
--Padma

 On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Liu Yaoda wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I am implementing a routing algorithm in NS, and I need to mobitor the
> signal strength of every incoming packet to get information about the link
> status. But I have no idea about how it can be done in NS, anybody can help
> me? Thanks in advance!
>
> Best regards!
>
> Yaoda

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar