[ns] Problems with ns-2 for Windows

Hi
My problem is the following one, I have installed the 5 modules of the
NS-2(tcl,tk,otcl,tclcl,ns-2) for Windows98 and with VC++6, but when I
execute ns.exe gives the error that I describe next. I believe that
this error is because when I compile tcl8.3.2, this it doesn't generate
me the installation directory Tcl (makefile.vc: line -> INSTALLDIR =
c:\Simula~1\Tcl), I created it manually, and the installation didn't
seem to have problems.

ERROR:
No found the file init.tcl in c:/Simulador_redes/Netsim/lib/tcl8.3
c:/Simulador_redes/Netsim/lib/tcl8.3/library c:/Simulador_redes/library
c:/Simulador_redes /.. /lib/tcl8.3/library c: /.. /tcl8.3/library

this error is due probably to that the installation of the tcl is not
correct.

I would thank you that you explained to me the reason doesn't generate
me the directory Tcl,and like it could be solved.
                                  Thank you.
E-mail:[email protected]