[ns] Diffserv Query

Hi
   I have just downloaded ns2 and want to run some
simulations for Diffserv. I actually want to simulate
for a new Diffserv Byte. Can someone tell me how to go
about it.. I am not able to find myself through the
maze. The documenation didnt help me much. Or can
someone suggest where I can get detailed documentation

Bharath

=====
Bharath Ramesh                        [email protected]

D-310, Patel Hall of Residence
Indian Institute of Technology
Kharagpur-721302
West Bengal, India

Download Logos, Picture Messages & Ringtones for your mobile phone
                Visit http://mobile.yahoo.co.in