Re: [ns] What tools can I use to analyze the trace files generatedby wireless/GPRS simulation?

There many scripts written in Perl or awk language in the internet.
See the page ns by example for more information

[]'s!

     Leonardo

      "You are what you eat"
                 Garfield

Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveira
Lab. ATM/DCC/UFMG/Brasil - [email protected]
Projeto ReMAV BH2 - http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~admbh2
Grupo de Gerencia, Operacao e Manutencao da Rede