Re: [ns] MPLS simulation

Haobo Yu,

        Let's say that I want to create a new class RtModule/MPLS/TE. What should
the code look like:

___________
    Simulator instproc TE { val } {
          if { $val == "ON" } {
                  Node enable-module "TE"
          } else {
                  Node disable-module "TE"
          }
     }
____________

        or it should be like this:

____________
    Simulator instproc TE { val } {
          if { $val == "ON" } {
                  Node enable-module "MPLS/TE"
          } else {
                  Node disable-module "MPLS/TE"
          }
     }

        I am making this question because the code is not working. Somehow, the
child class don't know about the super class methods.
        I noticed that there is a module_name() C++ function. What does it do?
        Another question: I assume that the get-module{} tcl function is some
sort of typecast, isn't it?

        Thanks for your help!
        Tulius