[ns] Flowmon

			Hi all
 I tried to find an answer to my question from the mail archive but I
cannot get a clear answer.
 I have two distinct flows which I number explicitly flow 1 and flow 2
respectively:
$cbr set fid_ 1
$ftp set fid_ 2
 I want to collect statistics for a flow at each node it crosses. I use
the following code for one of them:
set fmon01 [$ns makeflowmon Fid]
$ns attach-fmon [$ns link $n0 $n1] $fmon01
 Unfortunately this doesn't work.What I get is aggregate statistics.
 How do I specify the flow id I am interested to monitor?
 Flowmon works at a link level? That is to say monitors packets when they
flow through links?Is there a way to check the statistics of a certain
flow at a particular node instead?
                                 Thanks
                                 Ayis

--
"Provability is a weaker notion than truth, no matter what axiom system is
involved ... "

Kurt Godel (1906-1978)