[ns] Scheduler clock shows -ve!

Hi all,

I am running a simulation in which I generate (allocate new packets)
depending on a particular criteria.

I had a problem where my simulation ran for a really long time than usual
while my simulation_time in the script was just 1 sec.  So, I put
printfs in some recv functions and printed the Scheduler clock() time out.
I saw that the time was either some humongous number (1.50000+250) or
negative.  I have been allocating new Packets using
Packet::alloc() function.  I see that the Scheduler sets the clock time
during dispatch to the packet time.

For those packets that I create, I send it out at regular intervals using
a TIMER class I have written. This TIMER handle() is a routine that just
sends the packet to the target.

What am I doing wrong here?

Any quick hint/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sowmya

    Sowmya Manjanatha : University of New Hampshire
    Major             : Computer Science

    email        : [email protected]