Re: [ns] SplitObject init/register confusion

All of them are in the tclcl library.

register{} and create-shadow{} are in ~tclcl/tcl-object.tcl. the latter
got translated to a c++ call into, i think TclObject.

bind() (many of them) are in tclcl.h and Tcl.cc

you can get my ns internals slides for the last ns workshop that talks
about control flow during a tcl object initialization