Subject: Re: [ns] Question about installing NS-2.1b7 on Win2K
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:15:59 +1000
From: Huan Pham <[email protected]>
To: HE Jun <[email protected]>

Thanks Jun,

YEAH, I have been using NS on LINUX 6.0 and everythings work fine. The only
problem with me is that everytime I want to run NS , I have to change the
operating system to LINUX. And that's why I tried to install NS on WINDOWS.
 But even if I managed to build it, it is said that NAM does not work on
 Windows, so ... I decided to give up.

THANKS again.