[ns] MPLS module

Hi all,
Could someone tell me as to which one of the following is the latest
version of MPLS module ?
Is it the MNS2.0 available at Gail Ahn's page
http://flower.ce.cnu.ac.kr/~fog1/mns/index.htm

Or is the one available in the daily snapshot the latest version?
I see different sets of {cc/h} files in these modules. Whats the
difference between the two? And is there any  kind of documentation for
the MPLS module avilable in the daily snapshot?

I am using ns-2.1b7a. So could someone tell me as to which one would be
appropriate to use (MNS2.0 or MPLS module in snapnshot) ?

Thank you for your time.

-Mani