Re: [ns] about the header

Dear liu..

Following might work..

Insert a field for the time stamp in the header. Now while sending the
packet place the presnt time in the variable declared for time stamp..

Now at the destination, define another tepmerory variable, and put the
time in it..

So the time for which the packet will be in network will be

Temp_Timestamp - timestamp

where timestamp is the field U will insert in the Header, and
Temp_Timestamp is the temperory timestamp field at the destination..

Thanks

Vakul