[ns] QoS routing extensions to ns

hi,

I am trying to implement QoS routing extensions to link state routing
in ns based on RFC 2676. A prerelease is available at
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/amar/ns. Please download it and send your
comments.

Basically, this release implements path precomputaion algorithm as
outlined in the rfc and supports retrieving explicit route to a given
destination which satisfies the given bandwidth requirements.

This modifies linkstate routing code, and at present after you install
this release, linkstate routing would run in qosr routing
mode. (normal routing table would also be available, but at present
qos routing cannot be turned off if you use linkstate routing, though
it would be possible in a later release.) The code uses STL and
strstream, so it would not work with a compiler lacking them.

I am eagerly looking forward to your comments, especially those
related to the api issues (how can it be integrated with ns elegantly)

(please reply at the Reply-To address)

amardeep singh
iit  guwahati
[email protected]