[ns] PGM research help

Hi NS users,

I am conducting some research work on Pragmatic Generic Multicast, for
which I need a simulator to carry out some tests. I checked out the
recently added PGM module by Ryan Barnett, which however is not of much
help as it assumes infinite buffer space at the transmitter.

Also, I tried to work with the implementation by Yunxi Shi, Washington
University at St. Louis for ns2.1b2, but I was unable to install ns2.1b2.

Can anyone tell me if the ns2.1b2 version is still in working condition?
Also, is any one else using some other module for PGM? Kindly inform me.

I would really appreciate help with regards to this.

Thanks.

- Nipul Shah
  MS in Computer Engineering, NCSU.