[ns] about raw2xg plotting tool

Hi all,
Does somebody know how to utilize the -v, -d, -q options of plotting tool
raw2xg.  I have seen raw2xg --help.  -a, -e, -s, -m, -t options work but I
would like to plot the events (-v) and the drops (-d). These options (v,d) don't
work in my scripts. I always obtained the following results:

"packets    (with values, empty with -d option)

"events                 (always empty)

"event_timeout         (always empty)

"event_slowstart         (always empty)

"event_fastretx            (always empty)

"event_renofastretx       (always empty)

"event_fastrecovery       (always empty)

"skip-1            (what is it?)
0 1

"skip-2             (what is it?)
0 1

"drops               (empty with -d option)

Where is my error?

Many Thanks
Stefano