Re: [ns] web-traffic.tcl - regarding

The message you got comes from ~ns/webcache/webtraf.cc

WebTrafSession::~WebTrafSession()
{
        if (donePage_ != curPage_) {
                fprintf(stderr, "done pages %d != all pages %d\n",
                        donePage_, curPage_);
                abort();
        }

I've used ns-2.1b8 and didn't observed the problem you
reported. So maybe you can try and to see if the
problem still remains.

Kun-chan Lan