[ns] cbr rate

Hi,

I posted this message some time ago, but I didn't get any reply.
I have the following problem:
I am using a UDP agent and a CBR traffic generator on top of it. I have to
dynamically change the rate the CBR transmits at and I do it by writing:
$ns at 5 "$cbr set rate_ x", where $crb is the traffic source and x is the
new rate I want. My problem is that once I set the rate to 0, I cannot
change it again, i.e the source stays at rate 0 ever after. E.g when I do

$ns at 5 "$cbr set rate_  0k",
$ns at 6 "$cbr set rate_  100k",

Te second statement doesn't have any effect. Any suggestions on why this
may
happen?

Thanks
Eno