Touch Family Recipes
Every food in my family comes with a day you're supposed to make it. See notes.
- Dutch pancakes (breakfast)
- Oven pancake
- Brazilian roast on the grill
- Basic recipe for fettucini, angelhair, etc.
- Pasta sauce
- Basic recipe for tomato sauce.
- Cheese-filled pasta squares
- Round, meat-filled pasta, looks like 'little hats' (thus the name)
- Potato dumplings (not for the timid chef)
- Baked fish
- Tilapia / white fish in a pan in the oven
Desserts / snacks
- Dough sweets for Mardi Gras / Shrove Tues, the day before Lent begins.
- Irish Potatoes / Easter Eggs
- Candy for St. Patty's Day and Easter, of course.
- Italian Wedding Cookies
- Cookies for Xmas, mostly. Make with white sprinkles for weddings.
- Pecan Dainties (aka Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Cookies for Xmas.
- 'Flat' Cookies (aka butter-press cookies)
- Cookies for all year around!!! (one of the few recipes approved for year-round
use by the Touch family)
- Fudge Oatmeal Cookies
- President Nixon's favorite, and the first cookie I made myself, for a
bake sale in 4th Grade.
- Grand Marnier Almond Brownies
- Janice's recipe, a very dense, very rich brownie, with hints of orange.
- Pastiera (Italian Easter rice-pie)
- My grandmother's recipe, like a mixture of cheesecake and rice pudding,
made only at Easter.
- Pignoli (almond macaroons)
- Yet another pignoli recipe; this one has flour, eggs, and baking powder,
though. Made mostly near Xmas.
- Gail's recipe, and one of my dad's favorite cookies.
- A great way to have coffee, if you really need to wake up.
- Easter Bread
- Braided Challah-like egg bread with drizzle topping.
Last modified: Fri Mar 7 17:03:40 2014
This page written and maintained by Joe Touch email@example.com