As primary author:
- Optimized MD5
- Optimized version of RFC1321 MD5 reference code, as cited in RFC1810, and deployed in Cisco IOS.
Also availabe is an optimized alternate hash algorithm (AHA).
- DNS Calculator
- An example of what NOT to do with the DNS
- Converts files from ical .ics format to Palm Desktop Calendar .vcs format
- Checks RFCs and Internet Drafts for up-to-date citations to most recent RFCs and their dependents.
- Kodak Disk image extraction
- Available in Python and Perl
- Extracts individual photographs from a scan of a 15-image Kodak Disk negative
- Translated from Guillaume Dargaud's ksh script
- Click here for information on using this script
- FreeBSD 5.2 patches to enable string-based loose-source-routing (LSR) in IP via string rewriting rules.
- A dynamic multoverlay management system based on the X-Bone
- LSAM - Large-Scale Active Middleware
- Multicast web push technology to help the web scale better and operate more efficiently when deployed on a large scale.
- A system for file-based configuration of networking resources
- Tool for the automated deployment and management of IP-level overlay networks.
- TCP EDO
RFC Templates and Info.:
- General-interest MS Word 2003 Templates
- USC/ISI Microsoft Office 2012 Templates (useful primarily within USC/ISI):
- xml2rfc info. for Windows XP/cygwin
Radio Shack/Tandy WP2 Word Processor termcap entries - original, submitted by Florence, and merged final version.